Friday, February 8, 2008

Cloning


A while back the whole cloning craze was in full effect. It's a very creepy but perplexing idea. But with my religious beliefs it shouldn't be touched. Nature should stay the way it is.

Imagine another you with different emotions and personality walking around. Their should only be one you. This whole debate reminds me of Frankenstein. This issue has pros and cons but I believe its wrong. Check out these sites.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/cloning.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/cloning.htm

1 comment:

gangSTAR said...

cloning...hmmm...well it wouldn't be bad to have a multiplicity of Belinda's walking this earth. Atleast that way I could say I did one thing on my list to do: Try And Take Over The World. Just like Pinky and the Brain. JK. i believe its wrong. One shouldn't play God. I have this thing about how it messes with destiny and fate and things like of that gravitude shouldn't be touched. Scientist are really messing with people's beliefs. What are they trying to say, that God doesn't exist? That we put ourselfs on the map and not put on this map by him? well it gets complicated but good topic.

sorry i read your comment just now. if you need help formatting your page still, ill help you.

sincerely,
-gangSTAR